January was sad and boring and I went broke. February was fun and busy and I made some money. March was a blast and I traveled a lot and started some new projects. It didn’t hit overwhelming, but I could see it in the distance. I noticed a trend among my sample group of three people: 2013 filled up very quickly and we need some space to expand.
Join us. I don’t know exactly what Idle April is or what you should do or not do, but let these tenets guide you:
- Allow Space vs. Filling Space
- Receiving vs. Pushing
- Grand Ideas vs. Task Completion
- Wu Wei – Effortless action.
- My Tango Teacher – “Try never to make an effort.“
- Recover, Replenish, Conserve
- Physical Therapy vs. Physical Abuse
- Bath vs. Shower
- An unhunching of the shoulders.
- Fallow Fields – Periods of inactivity between planting seasons in order to allow the soil to regenerate its mineral base.
Also, use this tasty music mix, just make sure to skip the song Magic if it comes up first.