Skimlinks is a great simple tool for automatically adding affiliate links to your website. It can make a mess, though, if you install the WordPress plugin because the functionality is global and links will start showing up where you don’t want them.
- Open Thesis 2.0 skin editor.
- Navigate to the page or template where you would like Skimlinks to function.
- Click the gear icon next to the page title.
- Paste code into Footer Scripts.
- Save template.
- Test pages/posts by adding http://test.skimlinks.com anywhere on your site.